Ghee? Coconut oil? Why choose when you can have both!
- A blend of organic ghee, organic virgin coconut oil AND vanilla!
- Smell the vanilla! Vanilla beans are the purest form of vanilla - you will get that true vanilla taste!
- Lactose free alternative to butter (99% of milk solids have been removed during clarification process) Perfect for your dairy free life!
- 0 net carbs per tablespoon!
- 425 g
- Store in a cool, dark place. If near heat, blend may melt and the ghee and coconut oil can separate. In case that happens, mix well and store back into a cool, dark place.
- Why a little pricey?
- Lee’s uses a traditional slow-cooking process which takes 8 hours on a low flame.
- No pesticides, hormones, antibiotics and genetically-modified feed - only the absolute best!
- Small batch, organic, glass jarred
IMAGINE ALL THE WAYS YOU CAN GOOD FAT!
- Blend it in your morning coffee, tea, matcha, or smoothie! Perfect way to add creaminess, with a hint of vanilla
- You won’t miss cream in your coffee if you are following a dairy free keto lifestyle!
- Spoonful straight out of the jar!
- It’s spreadable - spread on any Good Dee’s Low Carb Baking Mixes or Bake In A Minute creations
- Substitute for baking - Use in all your keto and paleo friendly treats! This Ghee and Coconut Oil blend is more concentrated so when substituting ghee for butter, use ¾ the amount the recipe calls for.
This blend was made with Switch Customer Friends in mind and is exclusively available to you online on SwitchGrocery! We’re so excited to carry this!
INGREDIENTS: organic ghee, organic virgin coconut oil and vanilla.
KETO FRIENDLY. PALEO. ORGANIC. 99% DAIRY FREE. NUT FREE. GLUTEN FREE.
I loved the first jar of this I bought and stalked Switch grocery until it came back in stock. It’s so smooth and incredibly flavored. It tastes like vanilla — real vanilla — not the fake imitation stuff. ( For comparison another brand of vanilla ghee I tried just tasted like vanilla scented butter ). This is great in bullet proof coffee or tea (I love it in chai) or on a chaffle. I have used it to make mug cakes as well. I have spooned it straight from the jar too! It’s a decadent treat — one that you deserve!
I make the perfect North American coffee with this ghee! I pair it with vanilla from Mexico to make the perfect cup of coffee that is vanilla-y! (Have I mentioned I really like vanilla?). Like all of Lee’s Ghee, this one melts smooth with no funky little bumps you might find in other ghee. What an amazing product! Another SwitchGrocery staple for me!
Yummy, smooth, subtly sweet. Great for my blended bulletproof coffee but I have also just eaten it out of the jar with a spoon! Gotta try it on toast and in baking!