You - missing that low carb biscuit life?
- Cracker? Biscuit? This mix will fill both those voids!
- Crusty exterior, light and buttery interior
- Made with no sugar alcohols (100% maltitol free)
- Made with almond flour
- All you need to add are eggs and butter
- Only 3 net carbs per serving!
- 10 servings per pouch
IMAGINE ALL THE WAYS YOU USE THESE KETO BISCUITS!
- Add an Italian twist by adding 1 cup cheddar cheese and 1 TB oregano to the batter! YUM!
- Charcuterie board dreams!
- Tips and tricks DIRECTLY from the founder, Deana!
- Keep scrolling down to see all recipes!
INGREDIENTS: almond flour, soluble corn fiber, leavening (sodium bicarbonate), stevia extract, salt.
ALLERGENS: Tree Nuts (Almonds). Mix is manufactured in a facility that also processes gluten, soy, milk, tree nuts, egg, and peanuts.
KETO FRIENDLY. GLUTEN FREE. SOY FREE. WHEAT FREE. SUGAR FREE.
I was a little wary to pick this up. I finally made it this weekend, and it has left me wanting more! There is no noticeable difference in texture (this has been the biggest challenge for me when searching for keto baked goods) and they taste delish!! Crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside. I hope that this will become a regular item, not a seasonal one!
Is it a cracker? Is it a biscuit? Is it savoury? Is it sweet? This mix was incredibly versatile and met all the above descriptions, depending on what it was paired with. My favourite was warmed up with some Lee’s Maple Ghee, some Fatso Salted Caramel Crunch peanut butter and a little chocolate! My dream dessert! Thanks Switch Grocery for making great products like Good Dee’s available to Canadians!