You: missing a fluffy no sugar coconut snack cake!
- Light, spongy, with a delicious coconut undertone in every bite!
- Made with almond flour
- Sweetened with erythritol and stevia - meaning 100% maltitol free!
- All you need to add are eggs, coconut oil, and vanilla extract
- Only 2 net carbs per serving!
- 12 servings per pouch
IMAGINE ALL THE WAYS YOU CAN GET YOUR KETO COCONUT SNACK CAKE ON!
- My favorite is to add chopped strawberries into the batter and top with whipped cream or your fave low carb icing!
- Double coconut? Add some shredded coconut!
- Turn your low carb coconut snack cake into cupcakes! Just bake in muffin molds and top with your fave low carb buttercream!
- For added flavor and decadence, swap the coconut oil for your fave Lee’s Provisions Good Fat Blends (¾ of what directions call for) or Brown Butter Ghee (½ of what directions call for)
- Make this to pair with no sugar london fog latte for your best sugar free life!
- Tips and tricks DIRECTLY from the founder, Deana!
INGREDIENTS: almond flour, erythritol, coconut, soluble corn fiber, leavening (sodium bicarbonate), salt, stevia extract.
ALLERGENS: Contains tree nuts (almonds).
KETO FRIENDLY. GLUTEN FREE. GRAIN FREE. WHEAT FREE. SUGAR-FREE.
One of my favourite cake mixes!
Even my non-low carb family love it in a trifle recipe I make.
I tried this mix out as I love coconut and was pleased with the taste. I made these into muffins and stored the extras in the freezer so I don’t eat them all at once. Whenever I was craving one, I put it on the counter to thaw for a couple minutes before enjoying a slightly chilled coconut muffin. I find the taste holds up well even after you freeze it because of the additional coconut oil in the mix, you can also throw in some unsweetened coconut flakes too. Recommend this to anyone who loves coconut!!