You - craving that sugar free carrot cake!
- Keto carrot cake? Low carb carrot muffins? Why choose when you can make both!
- Made with no nut-based ingredients! (made with sunflower seeds and watermelon seeds)
- Sweetened with erythritol and stevia - meaning 100% maltitol free!
- All you need to add are eggs, coconut oil, and vanilla extract
- Only 3 net carbs per serving!
- 12 servings per pouch
IMAGINE ALL THE WAYS YOU CAN GET YOUR NO SUGAR CARROT FIX!
- One of my favorite mixes! There's REAL carrot in the mix!
- Make a simple cream cheese icing or glaze for some real carrot goodness!
- For added flavor and decadence, swap the coconut oil for your fave Lee’s Provisions Good Fat Blends (¾ of what directions call for) or Brown Butter Ghee (½ of what directions call for)
- Tips and tricks DIRECTLY from the founder, Deana!
ALLERGENS: mix is manufactured in a dedicated gluten free facility that also processes soy, milk, tree nuts and eggs.
KETO FRIENDLY. GLUTEN FREE. GRAIN FREE. WHEAT FREE. SUGAR-FREE.
I guess it was because of the holiday rush but my order took waaaaaaaaaaaay too long to process
So good and moist. Will definitely buy this again.
I recently purchased Good Dee's Carrot Muffin and Cake mix and couldn't wait to try it. I made it in cake form for my husband for Father's Day and topped it with a cream cheese icing. Let me tell you, it was DELICIOUS! I only got to eat one piece, because my husband ate the whole cake! He absolutely loved it too. This was a part of my first order from Switch Grocery, and the customer service I received from Neha was above and beyond. There was a hand written note on my invoice with suggestions for recipes and ways to prepare the products I purchased. I will definitely be ordering again.
These are legit carrot muffins. I don’t have the time or energy to gather 20 ingredients to make keto friendly carrot cake, which is why I lovvve this mix! The muffins are easy to make, yes, let’s get that clear, but the TASTE is what makes this one of my favourites. You get the cinnamon, the carrot, the smell! Top with some crushed walnuts or cream cheese icing :)