New Launch of a childhood favorite!
Good Dee's Butter Pecan Cookies!!
What do they taste like?!
- Thick and chewy cookie base, toasty pecan pieces, and a butter aroma that will have you melting for more!
- Made with almond flour
- Sweetened with erythritol and stevia - meaning 100% maltitol free!
- All you need to add are eggs, coconut oil (or butter) and vanilla extract
- Only 1 net carb per serving!
- 12 servings per pouch
- Best kept refrigerated for that perfect cookie bite!
IMAGINE ALL THE WAYS YOU CAN PECAN!
- Make an ice cream sandwich!
- For added decadence, swap the coconut oil for your fave Lee's Provisions Good Fat Blends (¾ of what directions call for) or Brown Butter Ghee (½ of what directions call for)
- Find tips and tricks DIRECTLY from Deana!
INGREDIENTS: blanched almond flour, erythritol, pecans, oat fiber, leavening (sodium, acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, tapioca starch, monocalcium, phosphate monohydrate), salt, stevia.
ALLERGENS: contains tree nuts (almonds, pecans). Mix is manufactured in a dedicated gluten free facility that also processes soy, milk, tree nuts and eggs.
KETO FRIENDLY. GLUTEN FREE. SUGAR FREE. WHEAT FREE. SOY FREE.
Not only are these cookies so quick to make when you need a sweet fix but they taste like heaven!!! Texture is great freshly cooled (middle still warm) or frozen! New favourite of mine for sure!
Well gooddees did it again another amazing mix. Added an extra egg to the recipe to make the mix more cakey.
This Keto Cookie Monster highly approves!!!
When I thought I couldn’t love Good Dee’s anymore...made these cookies for Christmas and they were a big hit with friends and family of all different eating lifestyles. I made them extra by dipping them in caramel and chocolate. Oh and extra buttery caramel flavour in the cookie by using Lee’s Provisions Brown Butter Ghee.
There is a little cooling affect taste if you eat them right after they have cooled, but I found the more they sat in the fridge the less of that taste it had. They tasted best after being in the fridge for at least 24 hrs.
Just love these cookies! I was surprised how many nuts were in the mix! So delicious! I've baked these as cookies as well as baked on top of the brownie mix to make a bar and they where fabulous!