- All the sugar cookie taste, without the actual sugar!
- Made with almond flour
- Sweetened with erythritol and stevia - meaning 100% maltitol free!
- All you need to add are eggs, coconut oil, and vanilla extract
- Only 2 net carbs per cookie!
- 12 servings per pouch
IMAGINE ALL THE WAYS TO ENJOY THIS CHILDHOOD FAVORITE!
- Tastes amazing out of the fridge or freezer!
- Spread the delicious keto friendly Fatso Peanut Butter!
- For added flavor and decadence, swap the coconut oil for your fave Lee’s Provisions Good Fat Blends (¾ of what directions call for) or Brown Butter Ghee (½ of what directions call for)
- Tips and tricks DIRECTLY from the founder, Deana!
INGREDIENTS: almond flour, erythritol, prebiotic fiber, sodium bicarbonate, salt, stevia extract.
ALLERGENS: Contains tree nuts (almonds).
KETO FRIENDLY. GLUTEN FREE. GRAIN FREE. WHEAT FREE. SUGAR FREE.
It was my first time using the Good Dee’s baking mix products and it won’t be my last! It was easy and tasted so good. I froze the cookies and took one out at a time as a treat.
These are so delicious!!!
The goodees peanut butter cookies are my favourite!!
I love everything about these cookies. Taste, texture, smell. They’re everything I wanted and satisfy my sweet tooth she. I need something extra to finish the day.
My extremely picky boyfriend loved the cookies these created. I subbed the coconut oil/butter for fatso peanut butter, threw in some dark chocolate chunks and boy have I ever felt so guiltless eating a cookie!