BEST BEFORE SALE - BEST BEFORE April 23, 2020
You - miss your morning pancakes and want them to be sugar free! Get your low carb pancake life on with this favorite!
- Fluffy texture with a buttery, delicious taste
- Sweetened with erythritol and stevia - meaning 100% maltitol free!
- All you need to add are eggs, coconut oil, heavy cream (or milk) and vanilla extract
- You are more of a thinner pancake batter person? Add extra cream (1 teaspoon at a time) until desired consistency
- Only 1 net carb per serving!
- About 20 pancakes per pouch (that's a lot!)
IMAGINE ALL THE WAYS YOU CAN STEP UP YOUR BRUNCH GAME WITH KETO PANCAKES:
- No keto maple syrup? No problem! My favorite pancake "syrup" is a blend of Lee's Provisions Brown Butter Ghee and Fatso Peanut Butter. 30 seconds minute in the microwave!
- Breakfast Scones? Add one egg to the mix (full bag), drop batter on parchment paper and bake!
- Chocolate Protein low carb pancakes? Add some Philosophie Cacao Magic!
- More iron and protein for the kids? Add some Philosophie Green Dream and they won't know it's there!
- Tips and tricks DIRECTLY from the founder, Deana!
INGREDIENTS: blanched almonds, erythritol, leavening (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, tapioca starch, monocalcium phosphate monohydrate), salt, stevia extract.
ALLERGENS: Contains tree nuts (almonds).
KETO FRIENDLY. GLUTEN FREE. GRAIN FREE. WHEAT FREE. SUGAR FREE.
Can't believe these are gluten free, they taste like regular pancakes. Hit the spot and soothed my craving, they were soooo good!
I have been enjoying the cakes and muffins that I have purchased and love them I even gave my mom a couple to try as well. Thank you and look forward in purchasing more 😊
I enjoyed these so much. It was so nice having a fluffy pancake with some bacon on the side.
I was craving pancakes after watching others make them and this mix made it so easy to whip up and enjoy delicious pancakes! With a berry compote, melted butter and whipped cream - heaven!!
I am a pancake lover! These arent bad but a bit dry. I think I'll have to fine away to add moisture to it. If your not a pancake guru like myself and just want something kind of similar. This will do. All in all it pretty okay.