You: lemon is your LOVE language. and you're missing sugar free lemon cake!
- Crisp, fresh, lemon flavor giving you that perfect balance of zest and sweet
- Lemon cake? Perfectly portioned muffin? Why choose! You can make either or both!
- Lemon lovers, this one's for you!
- Made with almond flour
- Sweetened with erythritol and stevia - meaning 100% maltitol free!
- All you need to add are eggs and coconut oil!
- Only 2 net carbs per serving!
- 12 servings per pouch
- Best kept refrigerated for that perfect, lemony bite!
IMAGINE ALL THE WAYS YOU CAN LIVE YOUR BEST KETO LEMON MUFFINS LIFE! LEMON UP!
- This is a new favorite for me!
- I add blueberries to the batter, and top my muffins with whipped cream or a keto frosting!
- For added flavor and decadence, swap the coconut oil for your fave Lee’s Provisions Good Fat Blends (¾ of what directions call for) or Brown Butter Ghee (½ of what directions call for)
- Tips and tricks DIRECTLY from the founder, Deana!
INGREDIENTS: almond flour, erythritol, baking powder, lemon powder, stevia extract, salt.
ALLERGENS: contains tree nuts (almonds). Mix is manufactured in a dedicated gluten free facility that also processes soy, milk, tree nuts and eggs.
KETO FRIENDLY. GLUTEN FREE. SUGAR FREE. GRAIN FREE. SOY FREE.