BEST BEFORE SALE - BEST BEFORE
March 19, 2020
You: I want my keto brownie and I want to eat it too!
- All of that gooey brownie taste, without any of the sugar!
- Separate directions for both cake-like and fudgy brownies
- Made with no nut-based ingredients! (made with sunflower seeds)
- Sweetened with erythritol and stevia - meaning 100% maltitol free!
- All you need to add are eggs and coconut oil
- Only 1 net carb per serving!
- 12 servings per pouch
IMAGINE ALL THE WAYS YOU CAN BROWNIE!
- For added flavor and decadence, swap the coconut oil for your fave Lee’s Provisions Good Fat Blends (¾ of what directions call for) or Brown Butter Ghee (½ of what directions call for)
- Spread this keto and vegan friendly Fatso Peanut Butter!
- Add the Good Dee’s Chocolate Chip Mix as an extra layer and you got your very own keto Brookie!
- Tips and tricks DIRECTLY from the founder, Deana!
INGREDIENTS: erythritol, prebiotic fiber, unsweetened cocoa powder, sunflower seed flour, leavening (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, tapioca starch, monocalcium phosphate monohydrate), salt, stevia extract.
ALLERGENS: mix is manufactured in a dedicated gluten free facility that also processes soy, milk, tree nuts and eggs.
KETO FRIENDLY. GLUTEN FREE. GRAIN FREE. WHEAT FREE. SOY FREE. SUGAR FREE. NUT FREE.
This brownie mix hit a home run in our house. The consistency was bang on. They were delicious and so easy to make. Will definitely buy it again!
My son loves these. I add chocolate chips and somethings pecans.
I was honestly a little skeptical to try these out. I was very pleasantly suprised. I even had no low carb friends over and they enjoyed it every bit. I added some chopped sugar free chocolate and with some toasted almonds and a few pinches of flaky sea salt. I mean it was heaven!! Thanks a lot to Deana for making these mixes!!! It really helps me stick to my diet to have all these low carb friendly desserts.
The good dee’s brownie mix was sooo good. I brought them to a dinner party and were gone so fast.
So moist and chocolatety! Better than most brownies recipes I’ve tried (keto or not!). So yummy!