BEST BEFORE SALE - BEST BEFORE
February 19, 2020
You, a Blondie lover!!
- Dense in texture, with a rich, buttery taste
- Made with no nut-based ingredients! (made with sunflower seeds)
- Sweetened with erythritol and stevia - meaning 100% maltitol free!
- All you need to add are eggs, coconut oil, and vanilla extract
- Only 1 net carb per serving!
- 12 servings per pouch
IMAGINE ALL THE WAYS YOU CAN NEXT LEVEL YOUR BLONDIES!
- Customize your mix - add walnuts, lemon extract, berries and more!
- For added flavor and decadence, swap the coconut oil for your fave Lee’s Provisions Good Fat Blends (¾ of what directions call for) or Brown Butter Ghee (½ of what directions call for)
- Spread this keto and vegan friendly Fatso Peanut Butter
- Top with some buttery Pili Nuts for extra crunch and flavour.
- Can't choose between a brownie or a blondie? Layer both mixes for a decadent dessert!
- Tips and tricks DIRECTLY from the founder, Deana!
INGREDIENTS: sunflower seed flour, erythritol, prebiotic dietary fiber, leavening (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, tapioca starch, monocalcium phosphate monohydrate), salt, stevia.
ALLERGENS: mix is manufactured in a dedicated gluten free facility that also processes soy, milk, tree nuts and eggs.
KETO FRIENDLY. GLUTEN FREE. GRAIN FREE. WHEAT FREE. SOY FREE. SUGAR FREE. NUT FREE.
These are delicious and when I topped with a keto icing they were a huge hit at a work Christmas party! Easy to bake and very tasty
I put lee's maple glee and fatso caramel it reminds me of the inside of a butter tart. add chocolate chips and pecans.. absolutely delicious
Loved these. Made them with a few cocopolo baking chips added and also used 1/2 lees ghee brown butter. 🤤 so insane!!!
I love making these into muffin sized bites for a quick grab and go snack. This is another product that’s loved by the whole fam so it goes really quickly! A perfect way to satisfy your sweet tooth while staying low-carb.
Good Dee’s Blondies Baking Mix