- You are a blondie lover!
- Dense in texture, with a rich, buttery taste
- Made with no nut-based ingredients! (made with sunflower seeds)
- Sweetened with erythritol and stevia - meaning 100% maltitol free!
- All you need to add are eggs, coconut oil, and vanilla extract
- Only 1 net carb per serving!
- 12 servings per pouch
IMAGINE ALL THE WAYS YOU CAN NEXT LEVEL YOUR BLONDIES!
- Customize your mix - add walnuts, lemon extract, berries and more!
- For added flavor and decadence, swap the coconut oil for your fave Lee’s Provisions Good Fat Blends (¾ of what directions call for) or Brown Butter Ghee (½ of what directions call for)
- Spread this keto and vegan friendly Fatso Peanut Butter
- Top with some buttery Pili Nuts for extra crunch and flavour.
- Can't choose between a brownie or a blondie? Layer both mixes for a decadent dessert!
- Tips and tricks DIRECTLY from the founder, Deana!
INGREDIENTS: sunflower seed flour, erythritol, prebiotic dietary fiber, leavening (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, tapioca starch, monocalcium phosphate monohydrate), salt, stevia.
ALLERGENS: mix is manufactured in a dedicated gluten free facility that also processes soy, milk, tree nuts and eggs.
KETO FRIENDLY. GLUTEN FREE. GRAIN FREE. WHEAT FREE. SOY FREE. SUGAR FREE. NUT FREE.
I put lee's maple glee and fatso caramel it reminds me of the inside of a butter tart. add chocolate chips and pecans.. absolutely delicious
Loved these. Made them with a few cocopolo baking chips added and also used 1/2 lees ghee brown butter. 🤤 so insane!!!
I love making these into muffin sized bites for a quick grab and go snack. This is another product that’s loved by the whole fam so it goes really quickly! A perfect way to satisfy your sweet tooth while staying low-carb.
Good Dee’s Blondies Baking Mix
I have an allergy to eggs and dairy so being keto is challenging. I bought this product in hopes that it would be a quick convient treat but it did not turn out well with no eggs. I would not buy this product again.