Can peanut butter get any better? Yes, yes it can!
- If you are a mega peanut butter fan and love that classic taste, this one 's for you!
- Super creamy, smooth, with a subtle coconut undertone and chia crunch
- 1 net carb per tablespoon!
- 500g (33 servings)
- For best consistency, stir well and store in fridge
IMAGINE ALL THE WAYS YOU CAN LIVE YOUR BEST PEANUT BUTTER LIFE!
- Blend it in your morning coffee! Even better - add some Philosophie Cacao Magic too, for a peanut butter and chocolate loaded cup!
- Top your Good Dee’s Pancakes for that perfect start to your day!
- Add to smoothies, chia puddings, or ice cream!
- Easy dessert? Enjoy a spoonful, straight from the jar!
- Keep scrolling down to see all recipes! We got Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups and 5 minute Low Carb Peanut Butter Superfood Protein Balls and more!
INGREDIENTS: peanuts, coconut oil, tapioca fiber (isomalto-oligosaccharide), avocado oil, ground flax seed, chia seed, MCT oil* (coconut medium-chain triglycerides), natural coconut flavour
*MCT oil is derived from coconut oil, not palm oil
ALLERGEN ALERT: May contain tree nuts, soy.
KETO FRIENDLY. VEGAN. GLUTEN FREE. NO SUGAR ADDED
A must-try! Who doesn’t love peanut butter. The regular flavour had a delicious coconutty taste. The caramel crunch is amazing with apples. The cocoa is great on toast. 5⭐️
I don't even know where to start. It's amazing to use in the following ways:
In Baking; cookies, brownies, cheesecake, etc..
Dip Chocolate Bars into (ie. Coco Polo)
Blend into Smoothies
Lick off a Knife
Pour Overtop of Cake
Dunk Bananas Into
Freeze Into Balls of Goodness
The possibilities are endless...and NEVER disappointing.
This is a no-brainer. So buy it immediately!!
They really had a grassy taste which was had to stomachs. As for the fatso peanut butter, love it
So I have absolutely no shame when I say that I take a spoon and eat this straight from the jar. The chia crunch elevates the texture so you’re getting a spoonful of smooth peanut butter and crunchy goodness every time! Other peanut butters just aren’t as clean or delicious which is why Fatso is now my go-to PB. I love mixing these into Good Dee’s muffins for that nutty flavour. Also need to try mixing some in my drinks as I’ve heard how delicious that is!
Another product I found out about through Switchgrocery :)
Fatso High Performance Peanut Butter