Burlap & Barrel Ground Black Lime is grown on a family farm in Guatemala, where ripe limes are dried in the sun. The spice has a savoury, tart flavour delicious on roasted meat or veggies, in stews or really anywhere you would use lime juice!
- Location: Alta Verapaz, Guatemala
- Process: Sun-dried and ground
- Tasting Notes: Bright Citrus, Garden Herbs, Tanned Leather
- Ingredients: 100% sun-dried Persian lime (Citrus latifolia), ground
Ideas for use:
- Add to soups, fish, kebabs
- Toss with Vegetables before roasting
- Garnish on cocktails – especially sours or margarits!
- Goes great with Black Urfa Chili, Wild Mountain Cumin or Smoked Pimenton Paprika!
Some of the comments from fans of Ground Black Lime:
It's like citrus and dark had a food baby. It's got a deep richness, while somehow maintaining the brightness of the citrus. Yum! Can't wait to use this one more.
This is a new flavor for me, and I'm in love with it. Knocked me off my feet with complex citrus and savory notes. Absolutely divine. Sprinkle on roasted vegetables or grains, unreal!
This order was placed 35 days ago and hasn’t arrived. However I have received 4 requests for a product review.