WHO ARE WE?
Originally Canadian, SwitchGrocery is the online store for all your innovative and unique food products. We curate products for people on the paleo, keto and low carb lifestyles, for diabetics, and just yummy food enthusiasts! We source our products from small to midsize suppliers and try and test everything before we bring them to our virtual shelves!
As you will get to know us, you will quickly notice however that we are more than just “another online store.”
We are a community.
We care deeply about our customer friends and take each individualized journey to heart. Through our meetups, live events and social media we also support the coming together of our customer friends, where you can get to know and support others like you! Because at the end of the day, you are not alone.
WHY THE US?
The same way our customers are customer friends, so are our supplier friends. Each brand we decide to work with doesn't only have a great product, but is also run by great people, with great visions.
One reason why we are expanding to the US is to bring some hard-to-find, unique, and tasty products to our American friends! We want you to be able to enjoy a delicious low carb wrap the same way our Canadian customer friends do. Sharing is caring!
We also have supplier friends that are from the US and we want to help them continue to grow locally.
And of course meetups! Together is better and we have witnessed this first hand from the value and richness customer friends have taken away from our various meetups. We want to continue to support this community building by bringing this same format to the US. It is so great to meet like minded people who you can just sit down and share a fatty coffee with.
HOW ARE WE DIFFERENT?
Switch the way you business! Here are the 4 values that are at the core of SwitchGrocery:
- We travel across Canada and the United States and the world to find food products that cater to Diabetics, and Keto & Paleo lifestylers. We first look at specific criteria such as Total Carbohydrates, Dietary Fibre, Net Carbs, and Sugars. We then review the ingredient list carefully. We strive to find organic and non-GMO food products where possible. We also search for healthy replacements for comfort foods from your childhood to satisfy your cravings.
- We try many different products within a category, interview the supplier and select the best one to carry in our store. Everything you eat, we’ve tried and eat at home!
- We want to help take your purchase further - we want you to use and enjoy!
- We create recipes and update weekly on Recipe Monday!
- We show you how we use Switch products through posts, live demos, videos, and more!
- Through our use at home and feedback from our customer friends, we’ve created our Tip Sheet that has the tips on how to use and benefit from these amazing products!
- Product education is so important to us! We want you to know why the product you have in your hands is so special, why we chose it, and why we love it!
- We said it once, we said it twice, and we will say it a third time because this is just how important community is to us!
- We plan Meetups so we can all come together to talk all things health!
- We believe in close and personal relationships with our Customer Friends.
- We’re bringing unsexy back! We use brown post consumer and recyclable paper for all boxes (aka our infamous “unsexy boxes”), as small box sizes as possible, no fancy packaging, and reuse all supplier boxes and materials where possible!