A really unique seasoned salt with origins in India, originally used in yogurt. Raita Salt! Well, Sugar is out and Salt is in!
- Special blend of sea salt and various spices
- Taste profile: tangy, with a little zing (not spicy)
- What should you use it on? EVERYTHING! Yogurt, eggs, both raw and cooked veggies, salads, meat, fish, and even in sparkling water or as a cocktail rim!
- Our Instagram Customer Friends love this spice blend on chicken wings!
- Jazz up your fruits - amazing with apples, bananas and a splash of yorgurt and lime for a paleo inspired Indian spice fruit chaat!
INGREDIENTS: salt, spices.
Best before date: April 2021
ALLERGENS: May contain traces of mustard, poppy seeds, peanuts, tree nuts, sesame seeds and soy.
KETO FRIENDLY. PALEO. VEGAN. SUGAR FREE. GLUTEN FREE.
Get 4 spice blends with the Jaswant's Kitchen Low Carb BBQ Bundle to make resto worthy dishes at home!
This salt was a great surprise. Tastes amazing on meat and in dips.
I put it on everything! Chicken, pork, beef, rice, potatoes, tomatoes…you get it! Best spice in my spice rack!