You - miss your morning pancakes and want them to be sugar free! Get your low carb pancake life on with this favorite!
- Fluffy texture with a buttery, delicious taste
- Sweetened with erythritol and stevia - meaning 100% maltitol free!
- All you need to add are eggs, coconut oil, heavy cream (or milk) and vanilla extract
- You are more of a thinner pancake batter person? Add extra cream (1 teaspoon at a time) until desired consistency
- Only 1 net carb per serving!
- About 20 pancakes per pouch (that's a lot!)
IMAGINE ALL THE WAYS YOU CAN STEP UP YOUR BRUNCH GAME WITH KETO PANCAKES:
- No keto maple syrup? No problem! My favorite pancake "syrup" is a blend of Lee's Provisions Brown Butter Ghee and Fatso Peanut Butter. 30 seconds minute in the microwave!
- Breakfast Scones? Add one egg to the mix (full bag), drop batter on parchment paper and bake!
- Chocolate Protein low carb pancakes? Add some Philosophie Cacao Magic!
- More iron and protein for the kids? Add some Philosophie Green Dream and they won't know it's there!
- Tips and tricks DIRECTLY from the founder, Deana!
INGREDIENTS: blanched almonds, erythritol, leavening (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, tapioca starch, monocalcium phosphate monohydrate), salt, stevia extract.
ALLERGENS: Contains tree nuts (almonds).
KETO FRIENDLY. GLUTEN FREE. GRAIN FREE. WHEAT FREE. SUGAR FREE.
I have been enjoying the cakes and muffins that I have purchased and love them I even gave my mom a couple to try as well. Thank you and look forward in purchasing more 😊
I enjoyed these so much. It was so nice having a fluffy pancake with some bacon on the side.
I was craving pancakes after watching others make them and this mix made it so easy to whip up and enjoy delicious pancakes! With a berry compote, melted butter and whipped cream - heaven!!
I am a pancake lover! These arent bad but a bit dry. I think I'll have to fine away to add moisture to it. If your not a pancake guru like myself and just want something kind of similar. This will do. All in all it pretty okay.
So delicious and easy to make.