You: love to snack and missing some crunch in your life!
- Solution: crunchy, buttery, pili nuts!
- Slightly coated in organic extra virgin olive oil and sprinkled with organic ground rosemary
- Rosemary taste is light and subtle, reminiscent of a pesto flavour
- Contains the highest fat and lowest carbohydrate content of any nut!
- 0 net carbs per ¼ cup serving!
- 1.85 oz bag
- To ensure freshness, store in the refrigerator.
IMAGINE ALL THE WAYS TO ENJOY YOUR PILI!
- Perfect on the go! Purse, stroller, car, desk drawer, gym bag - wherever you go, pili goes!
- Add to your salad as a perfect topper or crouton replacement! The Rosemary & Olive Oil is particularly salad worthy!
- Add to the Good Dee’s low carb cornbread mix for that perfect mix of sweet and savoury
Why do Pili Hunters SPECIFIC pili nuts taste SO GOOD?
- Unlike other pili nuts, these are activated and sprouted! What the heck is sprouted and activated? 12 hour soak in salt water and dehydration process means they contain a wide range of beneficial nutrients without the worry of "anti-nutrients" of some raw seeds
- Harvested from pili trees that are free of pesticides, chemical fertilizers, and genetic modifications
- Once our Customer Friends try them, they’re hooked!
INGREDIENTS: sprouted pili nuts, rosemary, extra virgin olive oil, Himalayan salt.
KETO FRIENDLY. PALEO. VEGAN. GRAIN FREE. GLUTEN FREE. GMO FREE
Love my Coconut Vanilla Ghee. Pili nuts are already gone. 🙂
As I said in the title this company is exceptional, but the Rosemary pili nuts not so much. I will definitely be ordering from this company again but probably will not be adding in the Rosemary pili nuts
I really had high hope for this flavour, but I feel like the rosemary flavour is just far too strong. The aftertaste of the rosemary lingered for quite some time as well. Great product, but I'll be sticking to the other flavours.